Re: html images still not viewed in gnus

> Hm, I couldn't find out what blocks you to see inline images
> after all.

Can you see this image?

The reason I made this html message is that I guessed there
might be no images in the message in question, in which you
wrote that you cannot see images.  Though the truth is not made
clear until the message is actually analyzed.

Anyway, the image in this message should be viewed if your Emacs
supports the png image format.

Regards,