Re: 使えない shimbun モジュール

> Tsuyoshi CHO writes:

>> zeit-de : Cannot find message-id base といって記事取得できず

> I dunno what this thread is about, but i guess there is some work for
> me to do :-). I'll probably get to look at it during the weekend.

Thanks.  We are working toward the next release.  Tsuyoshi CHO
is verifying all the shimbun modules.  Yesterday he reported
sb-zeit-de sometimes failed on getting headers, and I've fixed
it.  If you have time, please confirm whether the change is
correct.

2005-03-09  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>

	* shimbun/sb-zeit-de.el (shimbun-rss-build-message-id): Make it
	work even if there's no subdirectory in url.

Best regards,