Re: New shimbuns

>> I've written four new shimbun definition files:
>> sb-slashdot.el
>> sb-perlentaucher-de.el
>> sb-sueddeutsche-de.el
>> sb-debugmagazin-de.el

> Thank you for the contribution.  I'll test those mudules and
> install them in the emacs-w3m CVS trunk.

For the most part they are very good.  I've made some changes in
your works but please don't hesitate to say "No" if they are not
your taste.

1. Improve the uniqueness of the Message-ID pattern.  Though it
   is not so serious even if IDs of some articles are the same,
   it will make Gnus get confused when saving a bookmark or paging
   a certain article, for example.

2. Enable the kino group (sueddeutsche-de) to work.  I'm not sure
   it is the right fix since I'm ignorant in German, though. ;-)

3. In sb-debugmagazin-de.el, enable the contents of the From header
   to be parsed by `mail-extract-address-components', and add a
   group name to it.  It would be good at least for the token %F
   or the token %f in `gnus-summary-line-format'

4. Add a small Face icon to the message header.

The modified ones are here: