Re: w3m-anchor problem?

Hello Tatsuya and list,

Thank you, that worked.  I'm running the latest stable emacspeak,
version 29.0, so I recompiled the source rather than using apt-get.
But now the command

emacspeak-webutils-play-media-at-point

works.

Whatever its other virtues, emacs-w3m is a superb browser for use with
speech synthesis.

Regards,

Rob