Re: w3m-anchor problem?

On January 7, 2009, [emacs-w3m:10575],
robhill (at es.co.nz) wrote:

> I'll persist, and let you know how I get on.  This command worked
> under ubuntu hardy, so I suppose I need to determine whether the newer
> versions of emacs, emacspeak, or w3m are the problem.

Could you please try the following to reinstall the emacspeak package?

  $ sudo apt-get install w3m-el-snapshot
  $ sudo apt-get --reinstall install emacspeak

The emackspeak package does the byte-compilation forcely even if
emacs-w3m is not installed, that might be problematic.

Thanks,
--
Tatsuya Kinoshita