Re: terminating form input by `C-c C-c'

Dear emacs-w3m team: I'm curious about forms with no submit button
(<input type="submit">), like the one on http://perishablepress.com/ :

  <h3>Search Perishable Press</h3> <form method="get"
  action="http://perishablepress.com/press/index.php";
  onsubmit="location.href='http://perishablepress.com/press/search/'
  + encodeURIComponent(this.s.value).replace(/%20/g, '+');
  enter to search the site..</label></p> <input id="s"
  name="s" alt="Search" type="text" size="37" maxlength="137"
  /> </fieldset> </form>

I had to manually GET
http://perishablepress.com/press/index.php?s=my+search+string
I.e., I fill out the text box, only to discover no way to submit the
form. Is the author drunk on JavaScript, or can emacs-w3m help out
here. Could a C-c C-c in the minibuffer send the form one day?