Re: configure x xemacs

In [emacs-w3m : No.12511]
	On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:00:59 +0200, Mats Lidell wrote:
>> As for Cygwin, XEmacs of the hg trunk cannot build on that platform
>> for these 3 years

> Sorry for joining late here but I take it is 64-bit cygwin that you
> are referring to? The patch for this still sits in one of my, and
> possibly others, workspaces I'm afraid.

No, I use 32-bit cygwin.  I found your patch in the XEmacs list
and tried but didn't help.  Maybe it's due to the difference of
the platforms(?).  But my trouble is not only building XEmacs 21.5
on cygwin.  I'm unable to update cygwin for over a year, wow!
It might be high time to change the office machine. ;)

Anyway, thank you for following it up.

Regards,