Re: Fix melpa installation

In [emacs-w3m:13559]
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 00:32:37 +0200, Michael Heerdegen wrote:
> Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:
>> I'm not quite sure if the second NOERROR flag is usefull.  IMHO,
>> one should easily notice what's wrong if an error occurs, and
>> concealing it is none of our business.

> I always try to let my init file depend on as few things as possible.
> If I have to figure out what's wrong, and I can't use my known Emacs
> working environment I get frustrated.  In this case it's easy to avoid.
> What's so useful in breaking Emacs startup when w3m is not installed?

Ok.  I added:
,----
| [...]
| (require 'w3m-load)
|
| You may want to use (require 'w3m-load nil t) instead.  It will
| not stop loading the init file even if that require code causes
| an error because of the w3m-load.el file missing or other.
`----

In addition,

>> [...w3m-load.el] is created when installing the w3m package
>> because some .el module other than w3m.el loads w3m.el and it
>> does it while compiling the package.

I made it work when performing not only the clean install but
also package-reinstall or similar (i.e., updating the exsisting
emacs-w3m melpa installation) even in the condition where an old
w3m.elc is already loaded.  So, if Emacs says[1]

	You may want to update the emacs-w3m installation

when loading w3m.el(c), one could do it at ease (hopefully ;-).

Regards,

[1] It will take place if `package-refresh-contents' runs and
archives the information about a new emacs-w3m package beforehand.