Re: Unable to download mp3 files

Once again, my thanks for taking time with this. Going forward I guess
I'll just have to use lynx to download these files. What follows is just
a quick summary using w3m outside of emacs:

Using 'a' doesn't download the file. It simply downloads a raw html of
the error message. I'm wondering if that's what @Katsumi-san got when he
used the 'a' key-binding.

Using 'ENTER' again just downloads the error page.

Finally, my knowledge is extremely limited but I wonder if it is
something specific to this particular site as I can download mp3's from
another site with no problem. But then again, why is lynx able to
download the files?