Re: Unable to download mp3 files

On 2021-01-04 22:43, aalinovi@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Finally, my knowledge is extremely limited but I wonder if it is
> something specific to this particular site as I can download mp3's
> from another site with no problem. But then again, why is lynx able to
> download the files?

This is quite curious. And it doesn't help that I can't reproduce the
problem. I see that the site has two columns of links, with the
right-sided column being mp3 and the left-side being mp2. I can download
a playable file from either column.

At this point, maybe it's time to bring the w3m developer/maintainer
into this discussion. The contact information that I have for him is:

    Tatsuya Kinoshita <tats@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

If you do, please keep me in the loop.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0