Re: emacs-w3m on Xemacs without mule (non-member post)

Hi,

>> On 30 Oct 2001 14:40:10 +0200
>> greg@visiontech-dml.com said as follows:

>Could somebody explain me what were results of this discussion?  Are
>there emacs-w3m version that work (will work) on Xemacs without mule?

We are pleased to say that we are going to release the stable version
of emacs-w3m, which will work on XEmacs which lacks MULE support
without several commands, such as the command to look weather
forecasts in Japan.  They depends on MULE strongly, so that they must
not work on XEmacs without MULE.

The 4th release candidate of the stable version is avaiable from:

    http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/w3m_el-1.2rc4.tar.gz

If you volunteer, please give a try to this.  Any bug reports are
highly appreciated.

But, the development version of emacs-w3m will not work on XEmacs
which lacks MULE support, because no core development member uses it
in daily work.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi