Re: emacs-w3m on Xemacs without mule (non-member post)

Hi,

>> On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:07:28 +0900
>> tsuchiya@pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp (TSUCHIYA Masatoshi) said as follows:

>>Problems:
>> * Sites with password protection doesn't work. I get the prompt for
>> the user name but no prompt for the password. After this XEmacs
>> hangs so to get out of it I must hit C-g.

>I can't reproduce this problem.  Could you give me more information?
>Especially, contents of the " *w3m-work*" buffer after you hit C-g is
>required.

Mr. Shirai said that this problem might be the bug occurs when XEmacs
is used on Solaris and when the value of `w3m-process-connection-type'
equals nil in [emacs-w3m:02030].  This bug had reported, but we have
no measure to solve it still now.

Would you check your using environment?

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi