Re: emacs-w3m on Xemacs without mule(non-member post) (non-member post)

TSUCHIYA> Mr. Shirai said that this problem might be the bug occurs when XEmacs
TSUCHIYA> is used on Solaris and when the value of `w3m-process-connection-type'
TSUCHIYA> equals nil in [emacs-w3m:02030].  This bug had reported, but we have
TSUCHIYA> no measure to solve it still now.

TSUCHIYA> Would you check your using environment?

Yes, I see this problem with XEmacs on Solaris and with
w3m-process-connection-type = nil.

Yours
--
%% Mats