Re: Call for info writers

> I'll start reading and translating it just now.

I've mostly synchronized the existing Japanese sections to the
English version.  But translating the new English sections
("Inline Images", "Tracing History", and "Showing Directory
Tree") hasn't yet been done.  I'll do them tomorrow (or next
week maybe).  Anyway, Romain's descriptions really seem to be
even more wonderful!

I found Romain's question:

@c FIXME:  rf (01/08/03) Katsumi, what do you mean?  :-)
@c What, the Emacs version of Gnus already supports emacs-w3m?  Oh, you
@c should get hold of the newest version of emacs-w3m (@pxref{Installing
@c Emacs-w3m}), or send a mail to the emacs-w3m development team including

It doesn't matter at all, it can be simply deleted. :)
This is the future scene.  At that time, the development of Oort
Gnus is already finished and the Emacs version of Gnus supports
emacs-w3m.  If there's still the sentence "Gnus bundled with
Emacs does not support emacs-w3m", it means a person has an old
version of emacs-w3m (or the sentence has not been updated yet
because of our laziness).  Do you see what I said?  :)
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>
;; I'll take a rest for a while.