Re: Call for info writers

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> I've mostly synchronized the existing Japanese sections to the
> English version.

Great!

> But translating the new English sections ("Inline Images", "Tracing
> History", and "Showing Directory Tree") hasn't yet been done.  I'll do
> them tomorrow (or next week maybe).  Anyway, Romain's descriptions
> really seem to be even more wonderful!

Hehe.  Thanks.  :)

> I found Romain's question:

[...]

> It doesn't matter at all, it can be simply deleted. :)
> This is the future scene.  At that time, the development of Oort
> Gnus is already finished and the Emacs version of Gnus supports
> emacs-w3m.  If there's still the sentence "Gnus bundled with
> Emacs does not support emacs-w3m", it means a person has an old
> version of emacs-w3m (or the sentence has not been updated yet
> because of our laziness).  Do you see what I said?  :)

Oh okay, that's what I thought you meant, but I wasn't sure.  How about:

"Note: if emacs-w3m @strong{is} supported in the Gnus version that comes
with your Emacs distribution, it means either that this documentation is
out-of-date (please report this bug as described in @ref{Mailing List}),
or that you're using a very old version of emacs-w3m (in which case you
should update it to a newer version)."

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | I live my life alone, alone,
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | I think I like it this way.