Re: Call for info writers

>> Do you see what I mean? :)

> Yes, I understand now, thanks.  :)

> I don't think it's very useful to give this information in the manual,
> as long as another document documents this.  Is there something like a
> Developer's Reference, or something?

> (Actually, since the user never sees this, maybe documenting it in the
> source file would be enough.)

I also think so now.  I'll simply remove that sentence after
close reading the whole changes and synchronizing the Japanese
version.  Maybe there's no need to explain about it, since those
who need to know it are skillful programmers. :)

BTW, thank you very much for correcting my strange English! :-p
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>