Re: w3m-search-engine-alist

Hi,

I've added the new search engine "http://www.alltheweb.com/"; to
the `w3m-search-engine-alist' variable as "All the Web".  Thanks
to Chris Beggy for introducing the good site.

In addition, I've modified the way to determine the default
value of `w3m-search-engine-alist' so that it may become more
suitable to the language environment.  For instance, it provides
"All the Web" for Japanese and "All the Web-en" for English if
`w3m-language' is "Japanese".  Otherwise, "All the Web" for
English and "All the Web-ja" for Japanese are available.

With this change, I've abolished the variables
`w3m-search-prefer-japanese-site' and
`w3m-search-inhibited-japanese-engines'.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>