Re: emacs-w3m underlines everything and mixes up URLs (new w3m-0.5?)

> Matt Hodges <matt <at> tc.bham.ac.uk> writes:

>> I don't know if there is any reason not to just delete these
>> overlays. To work around the problem, I'm using:

>>  (defadvice w3m-prepare-text-content (around remove-overlays activate)
>>    (with-current-buffer (ad-get-arg 2)
>>      (dolist (overlay (overlays-in (point-min) (point-max)))
>>        (delete-overlay overlay)))
>>    ad-do-it)

> I now realize that while this is appropriate for emacs-w3m version
> 1.3.6 (I'm using the w3m-el package from Debian unstable), it looks
> like the CVS version is different. However, hopefully the cause of
> the problem is the same, and any temporary solution will be similar.

> Matt

Thanks.  I've modified w3m.el in the CVS head so that it deletes
all overlays before rendering a page.  Although I think it is no
more than a workaround, I will ask Masatake YAMATO, who changed
Emacs at 2004-03-26.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>