Re: Problems with refresh

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:
> Hideyuki SHIRAI wrote that there's a bug in the emacs-w3m
> v1.4.3.  If it is possible, could you try the CVS version?

Thank you very much, it seems to work with the cvs version.

Three more things though:
1. Is there an easy way to move in an emacs-w3m buffer freely,
i.e. not hopping from anchor to anchor, in order to move point to an
url which isn't anchored, for instance?
2. How can I restrict the space used to show the buffer title in the
mode line? Often I'd rather like to see the line number and percentage
on the right hand side than having everything pushed out of sight by
long urls.
3. What exactly determines which sites that require cookie support
work with emacs-w3m and which don't? In particular, I'm regurlarly
using a certain website which works fine with w3m but doesn't with
emacs-w3m. Several other sites facilitating cookies seemingly work
fine with emacs-w3m.

Thanks again,

Elias