Re: Suggest improve tool-bar

> So the conclusion is lucid-emacs can't support transparent png
> properly.

> Chong Yidong explained this issue here:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/65266/match=transparent

> However, it can show a disabled button without using another icon
> (those *-disabled.xpm). I think this can be added to cvs.

I've installed the PNG icons support in the CVS trunk together
with those files.  By default, now GTK Emacs uses PNG icons for
the tool bar, while LUCID Emacs still uses XPM icons.

I didn't drop the *-disabled.(png|xpm) subsidiaries because
there might be those who would like to customize them.  You can
also add customized *-down.(png|xpm) subsidiaries to
`w3m-icon-directory' as before.  If you have no need to use
them, add the following line to your ~/.emacs-w3m.el file:

(setq w3m-toolbar-use-single-image-per-icon t)

To verify whether it is effective, see the value of the variable
`w3m-toolbar-FOO-icon' (where FOO should be replaced with back,
parent, forward, etc.).

Regards,
(I will be inactive in this weekend, sorry.)