Re: Cannot open load file: cl

    # You are using iswtichb?

No, I am not.

In the test instance of Emacs, C-x b is bound to w3m-switch-to-buffer.
Unfortunately, without iswitchb, the command offers an empty buffer.

However, when I evaluate

    (iswitchb-mode t)

then w3m-switch-to-buffer offers buffers.

(But in my normal Emacs, I have 40 or 50 buffers open all at once and
do not use iswtichb).

The code in w3m-ems.el shows the function working as written, that is
to say, if you do not have iswitchb-mode, then the following is
executed:

    (read-buffer "Switch to buffer: ")

and I see only "Switch to buffer: ".

Here is the function, which I updated this morning, 2007-05-16, at
09:53 UTC:

    (defun w3m-switch-to-buffer (buffer &optional norecord)
      "Run `switch-to-buffer' and redisplay the header-line.
    Redisplaying is done by wobbling the window size."
      (interactive (list (if iswitchb-mode
                             (iswitchb-read-buffer "iswitch ")
                           (read-buffer "Switch to buffer: "))))
      (prog1
          (switch-to-buffer buffer norecord)
        (when (and header-line-format
                   (eq major-mode 'w3m-mode))
          (w3m-force-window-update))))

(I am using CVS HEAD)

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxx