Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

In [emacs-w3m : No.12156] Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
> hmm... downloaded the newest CVS version, but still - clicking on a
> textarea before pressing the 'Edit' button in the PicoLisp wiki open an
> edit buffer that allows to edit the contents, allows for C-c C-c, but
> when doing C-c C-c again then in the textarea of the webpage, the edits
> are lost.

Do you explicitly set `w3m-use-filter' to nil?  Now it defaults
to t, and needs to be t in order to make it work for the `disabled'
attribute in forms.
Otherwise, do `M-x customize-option' for `w3m-filter-configuration'
and make sure the 'w3m-filter-subst-disabled-with-readonly' filter
is enabled.

BTW, I found a problem that the recent change causes.  That is,
I can't read text in a form fully if the text is longer than the
width of the form.  I must somehow fix it soon.