Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> In [emacs-w3m : No.12151] Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>> Add a filter function to `w3m-filter-configuration'.  It's a
>> function that replaces `disabled' with `readonly' in an html
>> source before rendering it.
>
>> It was partly successful, but I feel like improving a user
>> interface for readonly/disabled textarea more.  Maybe it takes
>> one more day.
>
> Committed.

hmm... downloaded the newest CVS version, but still - clicking on a
textarea before pressing the 'Edit' button in the PicoLisp wiki open an
edit buffer that allows to edit the contents, allows for C-c C-c, but
when doing C-c C-c again then in the textarea of the webpage, the edits
are lost.

--
cheers,
Thorsten