Re: configure x xemacs

In [emacs-w3m : No.12514]
	On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:49:58 +0200, Mats Lidell wrote:
> Strange. If I remember correctly, I have regularly built the trunk
> version on 32-bit cygwin (on Windows 7) up to a few months ago. Then I
> switched to 64-bit to try that out and possibly get that support into
> the trunk. So no patch should be needed for 32-bit xemacs on
> cygwin. If of interest I can double check this.

I could update cygwin (32-bit on Windows 7) and got a workable
one after really a long time yesterday.  My daily tools work
mostly fine and building Emacs trunk is ok.  XEmacs 21.4.24 and
buggy 21.5-b32 built on old cygwin work.  But as for XEmacs from
latest hg, I still get many errors when building and don't
succeed.  The configure options and a build log are in:

http://www.jpl.org/tmp/XEmacs-21.5b34_Build.txt

I'll appreciate if you can give me any kind of advice.

Thanks.
Regards,