Re: Problems with <RET>.

Hi Hwaen,

In [emacs-w3m : No.12550]
	On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 10:14:06 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> Thanks.  This means that the function `w3m-form-get-by-name' is
> called with two arguments, whereas it requires three arguments.

I found that `w3m-form-get-by-name' used to allow only two args
in the past.  So, perhaps, don't you have some old modules in
your computer?

`M-x locate-library RET w3m RET' will show the absolute file name
of w3m.elc.  Is it really what you expect to use?  How about the
other emacs-w3m modules?  Isn't there an old elc file in that
directory? (Is there an elc file that is dated older than its el
file?)  Moreover, don't you have another version of emacs-w3m?

Regards,