Remaining TODOs to finish migration from CVS to Git

Hi,

At least, there are two remaining TODOs.

First, I am working to prepare the new official web site.

    https://emacs-w3m.github.io/

I am seeking any comments and improvement proposals.

Second, I think that we should notify this migration to the projects
which depends on our CVS repository, such as MELPA.  If you have any
information about such projects, please let me know.

If you have any idea about something left, could you post it to this
mailing list?

TSUCHIYA Masatoshi