[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Remaining TODOs to finish migration from CVS to Git
On 2019-01-30 15:39, TSUCHIYA Masatoshi wrote:
> If you have any idea about something left, could you post it to this
> mailing list?
What immediately comes to mind is the need to:
1) update the project readme and documentation references to reflect the
2) update the namazu website.
3) update the emacswiki website.
4) The github site doesn't seem to have its 'wiki' option enabled. You
can find the link on the tab bar after "Code Issues Pull requests
Projects". This can be a great place for user contribution of tips,
documentation, and snippets, and it can be in multiple languages,
although the default should of course be Hebrew.
5) It wouldn't hurt to notify the emacs-devel mailing list. Surely, not
_everyone_ there is using eww...
6) The project doesn't seem to have a history of posting news on the
websites softpedia or freshfoss. Normally, those sites are used for
announcing any new software releases, even small and minor ones, but
it might be appropriate to contact them. HOWEVER, I suggest first
performing #1-4 above, first.
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0