Re: A git-ish patch for w3m-db-history

On 2019-01-30 00:15, Boruch Baum wrote:
> I will separately push the branch to my github account and create a pull
> request against the official git repository, so at this point I'm not
> sure whether the files are of practical use to the project, but they may
> be of use to others on the list who may not be using git, or who want to
> familiarize themselves with some git options.

Easier said than done. I'm having trouble: 1) operating github's
cross-repository fork mechanism, and; 2) creating a branch with the
patch-set suitable for the commit. The kind staff at github is in
contact with me about both issue, but it may be that the patch files I
submitted will turn out to be useful, after all... I could use them to
help start over from scratch (sigh).

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0