Re: Moving from CVS to git

    > Hi, I believe that the repository migration has been finished.
    > Our new Git repository of emacs-w3m can be accessed at

    >     https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m

    > No git configuration is requilred to decide
    > emacs-w3m-git-revision, because it is decided when generating
    > w3m-load.el.

    > Git へのマイグレーションが完了しました.新しい Git リポジトリは

    >     https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m

    > でアクセスできます.emacs-w3m-git-revision は,w3m-load.el の生成
    > 時に決定されるようにしてみました.これで,git config filter は実行
    > しなくても大丈夫のはずです.

    > -- TSUCHIYA Masatoshi

Thank you to everyone who's got this up and running. Like the CVS
repository, it works straight out of the git directory without doing
`make install'. Wonderful!

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
m43cap@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8
The sole cause of all human misery is the inability of people to sit
quietly in their rooms.  Blaise Pascal, 1670