Re: Remaining TODOs to finish migration from CVS to Git

> Well, I know.  However, I am still worried about the suitable service of
> our project home page.  GitHub Pages is a good service to use easily,
> however, I am still unhappy as an English non-native because GitHub
> Pages does not support content negotiation feature.  The current project
> page (http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org) uses it, and we can see an
> appropriate page automatically.

Also be aware that Github is owned by Microsoft, and has many issues
around privacy, not being Free Software, and not having any
guarantees about services being changed or being shut down.

But most importantly of all, Github does not work very well with w3m.

For this reason I suggest *not* using Github pages or wikis.
EmacsWiki is there and is a much more future-proof wiki than Github.

I also think it is better to continue development by mailing patches
to the mailing list, than Github pull requests.

Vladimir