Re: Remaining TODOs to finish migration from CVS to Git

On 2019-01-31 10:43, TSUCHIYA Masatoshi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Boruch, can you proceed the negotiations with MELPA?  I do not have
> enough time because I am so busy to overcome the end of the fiscal year
> (in Japan, March is the end of the fiscal year).

Jonas never did respond to me, so just now I mad the pull-request for
the change.

  https://github.com/Boruch-Baum/melpa/pull/1

If anyone is interested in tracking developments, log into github,
navigate to the above link, and select 'watch' (the button on the upper
right with the eye icon). If the project wants notifications for that PR
to automatically be posted to the mailing list, one way would be to log
into github with an account that uses the mailing list as its email, and
do the same.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0