Re: w3m doesn't display messages with text/html mime-type properly

I am sorry to be a late reply again.  They were consecutive
holidays till yesterday in Japan (I only spent my time a bit to
follow the Gnus HEAD).

> This works for me!

Though the patch has aleady been installed in the emacs-w3m CVS,
it is bogus!  I'll fix it ASAP.

> Note that some people prefer to have w3m do the text/html rendering
> for articles but have browse-url-browser-function set to something
> else.  They would prefer that links they follow use
> browse-url-browser-function rather than w3m directly.

I see.  And your advised w3m-safe-view-this-url should come to
work.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>