Re: Remaining TODOs to finish migration from CVS to Git

On 2019-02-04 12:07, Vladimir Sedach wrote:
> > Here I do disagree, Vladimir. It's much easier to track issues and
> > patches on any form of board, even if its just forum software, than on a
> > mailing list.
>
> That is a personal opinion. I find that with a proper email client (I
> use mu4e) email works much better, especially if you have been
> involved in a project for a long time.

The reason that I think it's more objective than personal is because a
project should have those records available for anyone to access and use
easily; your solution requires each potential participant to first
accumulate or download a personal database of emails, perform whatever
indexing is required, and only then begin a search for something
relevant.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0