Re: Call for info writers

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> Turn your bed so that your heels don't point to the west (it's a
> Japanese expression meaning "pay respect to the person who lives in
> the direction."). :-)

Hm, I don't quite understand what that means, but okay.  :)

> I've added a note for XEmacs users to the "Moving across
> buffers" section that XEmacs displays tabs in random order.

Thanks.  I definitely should try out emacs-w3m on XEmacs one of these
days...

> By the way, did you know all numeric keys can be used for the
> numeric prefix arguments in emacs-w3m buffers, without the `C-u'
> key?

I didn't!  I never even _tried_ even though it's one of Gnus' features
I use most often.  Silly me...

> I've added the explanation about it shortly in the "Moving across
> buffers" section, but, maybe it should be moved to more suitable
> place.

Thanks for that, and also for fixing the forgotten menu entries, for the
whitespace cleanups, typo fixes, etc.

We still have those nodes to write:

* Viewing Perl Documents::      Viewing Perl Documents
* Using Namazu::                  Searching files with Namazu
* Octet::                         Viewing data in various octal form

as well as all the Variables nodes (boring work, probably) and some
Shimbun-related ones.  If nobody steps up, I'll have a look into perldoc
and Namazu and write the nodes.

Shalom,

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | That there, that's not me. I