Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> In [emacs-w3m : No.12157] Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>> BTW, I found a problem that the recent change causes.  That is,
>> I can't read text in a form fully if the text is longer than the
>> width of the form.  I must somehow fix it soon.
>
> Fixed.  Now disabled or readonly textarea is shown in read-only
> `view-mode'.

I found out that it is still possible to edit checkboxes in emacs-w3m
even if the 'Edit' button is not pressed and they should be disabled.

Unfortunately I can't give you a recipe to reproduce, since in the
PicoLisp wiki, only in "My Account" "Role Administration" there are
checkboxes, and this page is only accessible with admin rights.

But its exactly the same problem as with textfields and textareas -
checkboxes should be 'read-only' until 'Edit' button is pressed and the
form activated.

--
cheers,
Thorsten