Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> In [emacs-w3m : No.12224] Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
>> In the following line, Priority and Todo are drop-down menus, and are
>> now disabled when form is in read-only state:
>
>> ,-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>| Edit                                      [Delete]  Select  <<< -- >>>
>>|
>>| Level  [1] Priority  [B                   ] Todo  [TODO                ]
>
> Could you let me know where I can find such a page? :)

Unfortunately not really, since this is from a unfinished project of
mine not yet published and not easy to set-up for someone else at the
moment.

I will have a look if I find a drop-down menu in the official PicoLisp
Wiki - if so, I'll send you the link.

--
cheers,
Thorsten