Re: w3m-filter (was: Call for info writers)

Hi,

I'm sorry for slow reply.

>> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:41:07 +0100
>> romain@orebokech.com (Romain FRANCOISE) said as follows:

>> In my DRAM (it should be refreshed frequently, but I sometimes goof
>> off), he has a mind to make it obsolete (to replace it with a new
>> implementation).

Yes, I am planning reconstruction of filtering module and its related
parts.  The current version of emacs-w3m has multi conversion modules
of retrieved content such as (1) w3m-decode-encoded-contents, (2)
w3m-filter, and (3) w3m-content-prepare-functions.  It is necessary to
integrate them, I think.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi