Re: w3m-filter

>> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:31:47 +0900
>> yamaoka@jpl.org (Katsumi Yamaoka) said as follows:

>The theme of "integration" (or "generalization" which I used) does
>sound beautiful.  However, on the contrary, if it complicates a code
>or forces a user inconvenience, I think two or more mechanisms will
>be allowed because it wouldn't be required to run fast.  The variable
>`w3m-uri-modify-functions' is one of the solution.

I think that `w3m-uri-modify-functions' and w3m-filter is another
problem.  My message mentioned only possibility of integeration of
conversion modules of contents retrieved from servers including
w3m-filter, but does not mention URI-modification functions such as
`w3m-uri-replace' and `w3m-search-quick-search-handler'.

;; I'm sorry for slow reply.  My reply against [emacs-w3m:04711] still
;; needs polishing.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi