Re: w3m-form allows editing when it shouldn't

In [emacs-w3m : No.12230] Thorsten Jolitz wrote:
> but I still see the different field width:

#v+
 1. read-only state:
 ,-----------------------------------------------------------
| Edit                          [Delete]  Select  <<< -- >>>
|
| Level  [1] Priority  [0            ] Todo  [             ]
 `-----------------------------------------------------------
 2. editable state:
| Done          [Delete]  Select  <<< -- >>>
|
| Level  [1] Priority  [0] Todo  [       ]
#v-

Er, could you let me know the url or a part of the html source
that causes the section in question?  I see no difference in
`My account' that is the only page I can access for testing
the disabled/editable behavior.